GRAFTON MARKETPLACE - GRAFTON, WI
Located on Port Washington road directly adjacent to Meijer, this 9,300 sf building includes 2,000 sf of available space on the Northern endcap.
- Located at the signalized, primary ingress and egress points for Meijer.
- All utilities are stubbed to the lot line.
- Storm water retention/management already in place.
- Large monument signage along I-43 and Port Washington Road
- The I-43 & Hwy 60 interchange plays host to multiple large format retailers and represents the strongest retail hub in Ozaukee County. The trade area eﬀectively captures Milwaukee’s afﬂuent Northshore communities.
Tenants include Dental Care of Grafton, Firehouse Subs, and Bentley's Pet Stuff.